Thursday, March 27, 2008



Well, we have just about finished the bathroom. We just have the shower door left to install. My parents left around the same time that we went to Germany so we have to wait for them to come back. They will be back for my shower in April, so until then, no door. I'll post a picture once we get the door in.




Munich was great! It was cold while we were there but we managed to handle it and have a good time. We did a lot of walking! Here are a few pictures of us: one in front of the Neuschwanstein Castle and the other in the Hofbrau Haus. The great thing about Germany is that they have really good non-alcoholic beer. Nothing like the O'Douls we have here. If you want to see more pictures and I haven't sent you the link for Shutterfly email me and I will send it to you.

No comments: